Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pitch to Windsor plywood

I spoke to Curtis and his spouse owner of the local Windsor Plywood store. I shared with him a powerpoint presentation that I put to music. This presentation was a tribute to their store and how they helped in the making of my grandmothers box. The amazing thing is that I had purchased supplies in 3 Windsor Plywood stores; in Prince George, Williams Lake and Calgary.

I think that they would be a great company to distribute my product. The problem is that they do not currently carry any product line of furniture.

The plus was that I gave him a copy of the powerpoint presentation and he told me he was going to share it with head office.

Another interesting note he shared with me is that he cannot get 1x6 and 1x8 beetle stained wood. He would be interested in getting some supplied if I can source some product and get it dried.

No comments: