Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dragon's Den research

I realized very quickly after getting the call that I needed to do a lot of work before we go to Toronto. My first step was to get more information on the show itself. I tried going on their website and viewing season 2 but my internet connection or computer did not process it well enough, the experience was very choppy. I decided to buy Season 2 on itunes. I watched the season a few times and tried to figure out what qualities of the company encouraged the Dragon's to buy into the company. I also recognized that getting a deal at any cost was not worth the price. I will share with you my thoughts on what I came up with on a later post.

We most likely with download the episodes on Noah's ipod touch so he can do some review of the show on the train.

No comments: